Seeking Junior Designer
Hi! We’re looking for an energetic Junior Designer for our strategy & design studio. Only those with a cheerful approach and positive attitude should keep reading because we build our business making design services enjoyable for our clients!
In Form Design is a boutique creative studio offering an intimate brand experience for clients. We are small enough to care, but big enough to make things happen. We brand companies from the inside out developing strategies, platforms and messaging that is authentic and aligned to brand goals. We expect any new team member to love design – have fun with it, inspire us and be inspired.
We’re searching for the right designer to join our team on a full time basis. You must be a self-reliant, creative and detail-oriented individual who is driven to exceed customers’ expectations at every turn. Candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter and have a desire to work in a collaborative studio with a passion for design, branding and creative problem solving. Web and social media proficiency is required. Freelance experience will score you lots of points!
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO
• Creating a variety of meaningful work for B2B clients
• Implementing strict design standards
• Developing and executing relevant design and adopting consistent layout grids
• Assisting in web design and maintaining digital assets
• Communicating effectively with internal team and vendors
• Participating actively in team workshops and critiques
• Researching client competitors and reporting analysis to team
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge in the design field by self initiative and attending educational events
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• The practice of sketching to communicate and generate ideas
• 1-2 years of professional experience
• Portfolio showing exceptional, creative and conceptual design abilities
• Excellent typographic sensibility
• Ability to focus in a high-energy atmosphere, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on Mac Operating system
• HTML and CSS experience
• Photography skills and equipment knowledge
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF IT?
• Salary (YES—a salary!)
• Health benefits package including dental and vision
• Retirement savings plan
• Open, relaxed and flexible work environment
• Opportunity to work with a diverse range of projects
• Love what you do and have fun doing it
For consideration, please email resume, cover letter and a link to your online portfolio (preferred) to
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a PDF of your portfolio, please include that as well.